The first of three Widespread Panic concerts kicks off Friday, May 6 at Live Oak Bank Pavilion at Riverfront Park.
As a reminder, more than 5,000 public parking spaces are available within walking distance of Riverfront Park, which does not include private parking options. The city manages five of the nine parking decks and lots included in the Riverfront Park parking and walking map, as well as on-street parking throughout Downtown.
The locations and special event fee are as follows:
- Wilmington Convention Center Parking Deck; 515 Nutt St ($13 flat rate)
- Riverplace Parking Deck; 14 Grace St ($10 flat rate)
- Second St. Parking Deck; 114 N. 2nd St ($10 flat rate)
- Market St. Parking Deck; 115 Market St ($10 flat rate)
- Second St. Lot; 20 S. 2nd St ($8 flat rate)